It’s time to head to Siargao and cross out one item in your bucket list!
Experience insane wakeboarding in the surfing capital of the Philippines with the help of Siargao Wakepark. Wakeboarding is a much-loved extreme water sport where the rider is strapped to a wakeboard and towed across the waters by a motorboat.
It is the perfect water activity for adrenaline junkies. Siargao Wakepark is complete with ramps and a wakeboarding area where you can glide through the water.
Of course, safety is a top priority, so participants are provided with life vests, helmets, and an instructor. Boards are also provided for the participants.
As if the activities couldn’t get any more exciting, Siargao Wakepark also offers other adrenaline-filled activities such as Zipline, Wakeskate, and hydrofoiling.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Wakeboarding: ₱1200/pax, shared session for 1 hour
- Hyrdrofoiling: ₱1700/pax., shared session for 1 hour
- Zipline: ₱50/pax per single ride
- Surf Progression: ₱1200/pax, shared session for 1 hour
- Contact numbers: 0926 666 5021
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/siargaowakepark/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Consuelo, Purok 7, General Luna, Siargao, Philippines.
BY FLIGHT: Book a flight going to Siargao. Ride any public or private transport and ask the driver to drop you off at Siargao Wakepark. They also arrange transportation.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Siargao Wakepark” in Sogod. Parking space is available.