There’s no better way to feel alive again than by spending a lovely weekend in Shydan’s Beach Resort & Spa.
Shydan’s Beach Resort & Spa is a typical resort with cliche views of the turquoise sea paired with the tropical combination of the summer sand and coconut trees. What puts it a bar higher from other resorts is the amount of fun it possesses despite being called “shy”dan.
One of its exciting activities is the “funtastic” water park – a playground near the shore with inflatable obstacles that both kids and kids-at-heart will surely enjoy. Additionally, there are also other dynamic water activities such as jet skiing, paddle boarding, banana boating and many more.
At night, what used to be tranquil sandy shores during the day suddenly transforms into a party shore with multi-colored lights making the water and sand glitter in different hues.
Guests gets ecstatic and sing to different tunes played by the live band while having a hefty dinner-by-the-beach. From sundown until everybody drops, the party keeps the beach alive.
You only “leave” once, so spend a good vacation leave living the moment and have some good fun in Shydan’s Beach Resort & Spa.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Adults (above 15 y.o.): P40 per person
- Kids: P20 per child
- Small Nipa: P2000
- Big Nipa: P2500
- Big Cottage: P1500
- Small Cottage: P1200
- Large Tent P3500
- Video Karaoke: P1500
- Basic Sound System: P5000
- Tables: P600, w/ Beach Umbrella & Chairs
- Nipa House: P1,500 per night, good for 3 w/ breakfast
- Chalet (Villa House): P7,500 per night, good for 6 w/ free breakfast
- Whole Body Massage: P500 per hour
- Half Body Massage: P350 per hour / P200 per 30 minutes
- Foot Massage: P350 per hour / P200 per 30 minutes
- Water Park
- Water Bike
- Paddle Board
- Banana Boat
- Lechon: P500
- Outside food and drinks: P500
- Electricity for appliances: P200
- Contact numbers: 0997-328-8203 / 0917-152-4099
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/shydans/
- Website: https://www.shydans.com/
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Maharlika Highway, Brgy. San Jose, Dulag, Leyte, Visayas — 30 to 45 minutes drive from Tacloban.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Shydan’s Beach Resort & Spa” in Dulag, Leyte. Parking space is available upon arrival.