As the season of scorching heat begins, it’s sometimes best to just ditch the city and its blazing temperature. Given the number of activities and famous attractions that are accessible to the public now, I believe some of you may already have plans or tips to stay cool during this summer season, right?
Well, here’s another addition to your getaway list, Bukidnon’s newest attraction, Taglucop Strawberry Hills.
Nestled in Marilog District, Kitaotao, is the famous strawberry plantation in Bukidnon – the Taglucop Strawberry Hills. A stress-free place where you can enjoy the foggy and homey ambiance, cool breeze, and picturesque view of the nature. The place itself will surely take the pressure out of your stressed body and minds. But wait, there’s more!
What makes Taglucop Hills special is that it offers Glamping experience in luxurious dome tents with transparent windows. A modern take on “iglo” of sorts waiting to be inhabit. The place speaks of comfort and style all wrapped up in one.
Visitors get to pick and eat the abundant strawberries, stay in comfort and luxury, experience the cool breeze, witness the stars overnight and even the stunning view of the sunrise and sunset. What more can you ask for?
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
Day use rates:
- All rates are inclusive of entrance fee:
- Breakfast: ₱450/person
- Lunch/Dinner: ₱650/person
- Snacks: ₱390/person
- Prior booking is required. Walk-ins are not allowed to avoid overcrowding.
- Strawberry picking: ₱450/box
- Note: Strawberry picking is subject to management’s approval. They cannot cater all due to the number of visitors.
- Good for 2 pax: ₱7,800 per night
- Good for 4 pax: ₱8,800 per night
- Additional: ₱1,200/person
- Kids 6 yrs. old below w/o extra bed: No charge
- Kids 7-10 yrs. old w/ extra bed: 30%off
- All rates inclusive of breakfast
- Check-in time: 3:30PM
- Check-out time: 10:30AM
- Contact number: 0998 852 7996
- Email address: N/A
- Social: Facebook Page
- Strictly NO walk-ins. Prior booking is required.
- No outside food and drinks.
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact Location: Brgy. Lorega in Buda area near Bukidnon-Davao Highway, Northern Mindanao. The closest landmark is Cloud 99.
By Car/Bus: From Davao City, Taglucop Hills is situated after Seagul Valley but before Cloud 99, near Buda Quarantine Checkpoint. Just be wary of the Sofia’s or Reel Place because right after it is the Taglucop Hills’ signage. 200 meters ahead is the access road leading to the site. If you’re from Cagayan De Oro City, the nearest landmark is Buda Vista which is just across Cloud 99.