If you’re a weekend traveler and you already ticked off the list of places nearby, perhaps it is time to explore the eastern Visayas. Libhu Hill Resort and Sports Complex in Maasin City, Leyte, is a must-try, offering a whole new level of countryside vibes with a punch of paradise atmosphere. The large pool featuring an islet and slides is just one of the spotlights to enjoy when you book your stay in this resort located in the highlands of Brgy. Libhu.
We have summed up fun activities you might want to try.
The spacious area is an ideal place to put up some tents and see the stars at night. Perfect for team building and reunions, you can organize games such as Tag, Capture the Flag, Treasure Hunting, Hide and Seek, and many more! During the night, you can gather around to share your stories or sit back and listen to the choir of crickets in the dark.
If you are looking for a dreamy venue to put the ring on, you’re on the right page! The picturesque overlooking view is a perfect background for prenup photos. With their catering services and warm staff, organizing seminars, as well as birthdays and other gatherings, shouldn’t be a hassle. Plus, your guests get to enjoy the pool too!
When your officemates or classmates are in dire need of a breather escapade, it is best to meditate by reconnecting with nature. The sleeping area is not a problem since they have available bungalows that can accommodate as many as eight people. Take this opportunity to reconcile with your colleagues in such a beautiful paradise.
Home does not always mean a place. Sometimes, it’s people. Bring your home somewhere luxurious and treat your family for a weekend. With a friendly children’s playground, your children or younger siblings will surely love every single bit of the resort. If you are planning to bring your parents, the resort offers massage services, shaking the fatigue off their aging bodies.
Gather the best people and make the greatest memories worth-keeping. Libhu Hill Resort and Sports Complex is your one-stop, all-in resort that will serve you the real definition of fun.
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Entrance fee: NO ENTRANCE FEE. But if you want to plunge and enjoy the swimming pool, that is the time you need to pay Adult is 80 pesos per person and 70 pesos per person for kids.
- Opening hours: Open Daily from 8am-10 pm
- NATIVE BUNGALOW GOODFOR 2 PERSONS, AIRCON, POOL USE INCLUDE, WIFI AVAILABLE, RATE 1,500 pesos.
- BARKADAHAN ROOM GOODFOR 6 PERSONS, AIRCON, POOL USE INCLUDE, WIFI AVAILABLE, RATE 2,400 pesos.
- BARKADAHAN ROOM GOODFOR 8 PERSONS RATE OF 3,200 PHP INL. POOL USE. AIRCONDITIONED.
- SUITE ROOM GOODFOR 2 PERSONS, AIRCON, POOL USE INCLUDE, WIFI AVAILABLE, RATE 2,400 pesos.
- FROM P3,000.00
- 8 hours Ist floor = P4,000.00
- 4 hours Ist floor = P3,000.00
- Half area of Ist floor = P3,000.00
- Corkage fee: Breakfast excluded and it cost about 100 pesos per persons including coffee or tea.
- Contact numbers: 09075915558
- Email address: [email protected]
- Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/Libhuresort/?ref=page_internal
- Website: N/A
HOW TO GET THERE?
Exact location: Brgy. Libhu, Maasin City, 6600 Maasin, Southern Leyte
BY V-HIRE/BUS/TRICYCLE (FOR COMMUTERS): There are vehicles called Habal-habal going to Libhu Resort.
From Baktul street, go straight or find Barangay Hall Libhu that is 3 mins away from Libhu Resort via vehicle. Upon reaching Barangay Hall of Libhu just go straight and you’ll meet a Y road, but do not turn just go straight until you reached Sr. Santo Nino Church.
Just go straight until you reached a left turn road but do not turn, from there estimate your distance 5-6 meters away and you will meet a turning right road or just ask some locals residents in the area. After turning right, just go straight and you will reach the Libhu Hill Resort.
BY CAR: Navigate with Waze or Google Maps and set your destination to “Libhu Hill Resort and Sports Complex” in Maasin City. Free parking space is available.