In search to find a private solace in Boracay? Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay provide you with the exclusivity you need for your much-needed vacation. Boracay has recently seen a rise in the number of tourists and this may be a hassle for some people who want to enjoy their time in peace. This new destination gives tourists the luxury experience of crystal clear waters, a private white sand beach, and breathtaking views with little to no distractions.
Aside from its majestic nature, this five-star resort stands uniquely among other resorts for its architecture. The traditional Filipino culture combines with an elegant and contemporary interior. It has a variety of rooms to choose from depending on your mood. Want a room with a seaside view? They have a suite sea view and deluxe sea view which caters to four people. Want to spice things up with a pool? Crimson got you a suite with a plunge pool or a villa. If you want to bathe in comfort and luxury, the Presidential Villa will suit your liking. Each room of this resort is fully equipped with flat-screen TV and air-conditioning.
In Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay, there’s no need to fret over the distance of restaurants from your hotel. Guests can enjoy the on-site restaurants with international cuisines alongside a stunning view of its private beach area. Crimson Boracay has it all for you, paired with good customer service and accommodation that will make you want to visit again as soon as you can.
The beach view is also perfect for events such as parties and weddings that can cater to up to 1,000 guests. The entire resort including its location and staff can be exclusively hired for your needs.
A trip would not be complete without munching over mouth-watering delicacies in the area. Crimson Resort and Spa Resort prides in its luxury international cuisines.
1. Saffron Café
- All day dining international buffet restaurant
- Food displays and live cooking by Chef’s
- Stations: Cake Counter & Bread Display, Bar, Dessert Kitchen & Bakery, Appetizer & Crustacean Table, Craft Pizza, Barbeque Grill, Robatayaki Section, and lastly the Asian & Chinese station.
SAFFRON CAFÉ MENU
2. Mosaic Latin American Grill
- Authentic Latin American cuisine
- Operates only in the evening at 6:00 pm to 10:30 pm
- Wine collection from rare vintage to top shelf labels
- Mosaic signature cocktail and prime cuts of meat
MOSAIC LATIN AMERICAN GRILL MENU
3. Azure Beach Club
- Asian bar and grill with selections of Japanese, Indian, and Korean cuisines
- Live DJ music and beach club experience
- Open at 11:00 am to 10:30 pm
- Foam party every Saturday
AZURE BEACH CLUB MENU
4. Nonie’s Restaurant
- Vegetarian restaurant
- Open daily
- Healthy options
RATES & OTHER INFORMATION
- Deluxe Hillview: ₱11, 168.00 per night, are of 35 m2 , good for 2 persons, one full bathroom, air-conditioned, and free Wi-Fi
- Deluxe Room: ₱12,304.38 per night, area of 35 m2 good for 2 persons and 2 children, one full bathroom, air-conditioned, and free Wi-Fi
- Villa: ₱30,643.14 per night, area of 85 m2 maximum of 3 adults and 1 kid, one full bathroom, special welcome amenities, daily complementary early evening cocktail, one-time mini bar, air-conditioned, and free Wi-Fi
How to get there?
Exact location: Punta Bunga Cove, Barangay Yapak, Malay, Aklan, Philippines
BY BUS: From the Kalibo International Airport, you need to ride a Ceres Liner bus on the way to Caticlan, Malay. The bus travel will take 1 hour and 30 minutes. After arriving, you can spot the Caticlan Jerry Port and Look for a local bangka boat. The ferry will take fifteen minutes then you will arrive at the Cagban Jetty Port. From the port, you can ride a taxi on the way to Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay which is 7.9 kilometers away and will take 9 minutes. Upon arrival, you can ask the personnel or local people for further instruction on the direction.
BY CAR: You can rent a car the moment you arrive in the Cagban Jetty Port. After that, you can use google maps and type in “Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay.”
BY HOTEL ARRANGEMENT: Another option would be making arrangements with the resort. Crimson Resort and Spa Boracay can pick you up from the airport exit and use a private boat to bring you to the island. Using their private speed boat service, they can provide direct transfers from Caticlan port to Crimson Boracay in Station One